Donald Whytock on 4 Feb 2002 02:10:08 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Actions

On 2/3/02 at 8:22 PM Eric Gerlach wrote:

>At 07:32 PM 2002-02-03 -0500, you wrote:
>>If Wonko moved onto the grid before the Yeti was created, would the Yeti
>>have been in a place where Wonko could reach it and throw it
>>somewhere?  I'd'a thought it'd be in Limbo, since everything else has
>>started out in Limbo.
>
>Here's the problem Glotmorf, there is no sense of "reach" on The Grid as
>defined by the rules.  *sigh*
>
>Rob's "default case" proposal fixes that though...... but we have to wait
>for a ballot on that.
>
>Bean

Distances on the grid ain't the point if the Yeti isn't even on the grid.  Since the grid and Limbo have been defined as two separate places, if one is in one place, presumably things in another place aren't within reach.

						Glotmorf