Donald Whytock on 3 Feb 2002 08:19:36 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

On 2/3/02 at 8:09 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:
>
>> 5. When the Pause reaches 5, the Refresh Proposals are gathered into a
>> Ballot.  Each Player, along with the Administrator, casts a single
>> vote in favor of one of the Refresh Proposals on the Ballot.
>
>What about players that don't vote? (Or that can't vote for whatever
>reason, from some game mechanic that prevents voting to players on leave?)
>
>Otherwise, nice proposal. It'll get a serial number as soon as I finish up
>all the vote-counting/scoring stuff.
>
>...dave

Well, I thought about "may cast" instead of "casts", but that interferes with the...tense? of the process-oriented verbiage.  How about "is entitled to cast"?  Along with "are each entitled to submit" in step 4?

						Glotmorf