David E. Smith on 3 Feb 2002 08:09:19 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:

> 5. When the Pause reaches 5, the Refresh Proposals are gathered into a
> Ballot.  Each Player, along with the Administrator, casts a single
> vote in favor of one of the Refresh Proposals on the Ballot.

What about players that don't vote? (Or that can't vote for whatever
reason, from some game mechanic that prevents voting to players on leave?)

Otherwise, nice proposal. It'll get a serial number as soon as I finish up
all the vote-counting/scoring stuff.

...dave