Donald Whytock on 3 Feb 2002 08:03:27 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

On 2/3/02 at 2:55 AM Dan wrote:

>It looks pretty thorough to me.  The problem with this kind of rule is
>that the game-breaking paradox all too often involves the rule which is
>supposed to sort out the game-breaking paradox.
>

>My only other comment is that it might be a good idea to specify what sort
>of paradox you mean.  If I decide that my shell is green and I decide that
>my shell is not green it hardly matters to the game.
>
>Dan

Then I suppose that would be the ruling. :)  But that is a good point...I didn't try to define paradox in this initial typing because I was hoping for feedback.  We've got seven days.

So now we've got...what?  That the paradox in question must be one that interferes with the progress of the game (which colorizing your shell would fail to do)?

						Glotmorf