Gavin Doig on 1 Feb 2002 15:39:19 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 6

> NO> Proposal 319/0: Why? Because I'm a cave man. (Uncle Psychosis)
> (I'd be all for this if it wasn't for the 2 week wait.  That's silly.
> The nothing-happens-until-the-admin-says-so bit is fine.)

Uh... what?

That's not what the proosal does. Things still happen when they reach a public forum, by rule 17. They don't happen when the admin says so, except for proosal recognition and such. The 2 week wait doesn't apply to actions. It quite explicitly only applies to statements the admin makes about the game. That's so that, if someone makes 6 proosal in 1 nweek, rather than our current system where they become legal 1 nweek later, they only get made legal if the admin recognises them, and then only if nobody points out his mistake.

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a