Gavin Doig on 1 Feb 2002 15:33:14 -0000

RE: spoon-business: RE: spoon-discuss: Re: Game Action

> So the question wasn't really the legality of your action...
> the question was whether the game state could be
> sufficiently altered in the short run by an illegal move
> that it couldn't be quashed by legal means.

Under Platonism, that's not a problem, because illegal actions don't happen (until 1 nweek later, but that's because the statute is broken, not because Platonism is).

See the advantages of Platonism?

Well, I didn't really expect you to. ;-)

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a