Wonko on 31 Jan 2002 22:48:04 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 6

Quoth Jonathan Van Matre,

> Hmm...it's not entirely clear that e is thrown at the same square e requested
> to be thrown at.  Judging by the text I quoted, the nearest antecedent for the
> last 2 words "that square" is "a square which is occupied by an Impassable
> Object".  i.e. the square the player landed on, not the one e aimed at.
>
> --Scoff!

Yes, that's how it works. You land in a random square around your target. If
that square is occupied, you bounce up again, and land in a random square
around where you bounced. There is a 1/25 chance of hitting the same thing
twice, but it won't happen often.

--
Wonko
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.