Alex Truelsen on 31 Jan 2002 02:19:23 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Game Action

Antonio forfeits B Nomic
Baron von Skippy forfeits B Nomic
Bean forfeits B Nomic
Congenital Optimist forfeits B Nomic
Dan  forfeits B Nomic
Glotmorf forfeits B Nomic
Iain forfeits B Nomic
Rob forfeits B Nomic
The Voice forfeits B Nomic
Turgul forfeits B Nomic
Uncle Psychosis forfeits B Nomic
Wonko forfeits B Nomic

[[Players *may* forfeit for themselves, but nothing in the rules to say I can't do it for them. I think this is what Glotmorf's CFJs were getting at...the decision on the inevitable CFJ for this should be interesting. Especially since I am now the only available judge, and all of you who have just forfeited can't submit a CFJ.]]

--Scoff!

*claps hands together* /Well./ That was an interesting game. Anyone up for another? Or does anyone have an idea to repair the damage caused just now?

We are screwed over
Scoff! has just pulled a fast one
I can't write haiku

                                       -Baron von Skippy-