Gavin Doig on 30 Jan 2002 18:26:08 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: D'oh!

> >I amend proosal 320 by replacing its text with the following
> >ROOTOFALLEVIL delimited text:
> >ROOTOFALLEVIL
> >Repeal rule 27.
> >ROOTOFALLEVIL
> >
> >uin.
>
> Um...why?

Well, there's a clue in the delimiters...

It's come to my attention that people are voting against stuff because they don't want the prooser to get points. That's silly - I mean, playing *nomic* for *points*?

I didn't have the time to go through and rip out *all* the points-related rules and sections of rules, so I picked this one, which should at least make points less meaningful to people.

uin
What's the point?

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!