Donald Whytock on 25 Jan 2002 04:24:09 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: proposal 306/0

Scuse me?  Coulda sworn people have unsubmitted (well, okay, rescinded) proposals in the past, and I don't think there's a rule preventing unsubmission.

Mind you, it's more *desirable* from the point of view of the proposer to replace it with something else, as every proposal submitted is a chance for point gain.

						Glotmorf