Greg Ritter on 23 Jan 2002 00:24:53 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Votes, nweek 5

At 12:02 PM 1/22/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>  > Proposal 253/0:Power to the Gremlins! (Iain)
> NO
> [[Since the Plague of Gremlins does not exist, why pass this proposal which
> does exactly nothing???]]

Well, why not?

Because that just gives the proposer points for doing nothing and that's a really poor strategy for winning the game. :-)

If I'm going to vote Yes on a proposal, it damn sure better provide me with some kind of opportunity (better game play, an opportunity to score points, etc.) to justify letting the proposer earn points off it.

That's why not.

:-)

--gritter