Donald Whytock on 20 Jan 2002 19:53:52 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Sunday morning)

On 1/20/02 at 6:32 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>"For Want of an Index, the Database was Lost" is 283/0. Once again, this
>is something I was going to do anyway, but if it's gonna be voted on, then
>I'll wait. :-)
>
>...dave

Hey, if nothing else, it's a good source of no-brainer proposals.  Like, if you've just burned yourself out on a pair of five-page judicial reform proposals (imagine that), it'd be real convenient to fill your quota with "Oh, and add keyword x to rule y."

						Glotmorf