Wonko on 19 Jan 2002 03:59:50 -0000

spoon-discuss: Last shape of administration of justice reform

It follows with solution this it is most simple in problem of the
administration of justice system together all, it is visible in in me,: One
triumph illegality which demands an activity excepts all and for a judgement
it shouts and and that the map which it will not publish it does not know
manufacture the rule in effect. When the activity is declaration grudge
illegal going straight judgement, it effect all it shouts with won condition
for a publication it excepts, it turns. This shouts ' control ' to eliminate
a possibility, for an illegal activity but in order convenience the
supressed it permits. This I believe it will repair the swallow of this
problem.
--
Wonko
Recruit today night it feels