Alex Truelsen on 19 Jan 2002 01:09:33 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Revisions to my proposals

I was just thinking about this.... if no-one is going to vote for this (as
it has gotten a lot of flack, it is not an unfounded assumption), I'll
magically turn it into another completely different and more useful
proposal (such as giving me that ever-sought-after "Moron" title).  Is
anyone going to vote in favour?

Bean

-Would I vote for you wanting to be called "Moron?" *chuckles* Well, I'm always up for helping people in that regard... Go for it.-

                                     -Baron von Skippy-