Jonathan Van Matre on 18 Jan 2002 17:05:09 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: Numbering the monkeys

Since the numbering system factors into rule precedence, it's probably a
bad idea to fiddle with it.

However, there's no reason we can't also create another page that lists
the rules categorically instead of in numerical order.

--Scoff!