Karin L. Kross on 14 Jan 2002 21:20:37 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Gender and the Pink Scarf

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, David E. Smith wrote:

> As a matter of personal opinion: I'm not a fan of players
> being able to change their gender on a whim, if for no other
> reason than it'll be more stuff I have to keep track of. :-)

Actually, I thought about that after I submitted the proposal,
and am thinking about submitting a revision that keep the gender
change from taking effect until the beginning of the subsequent
nweek.  Scoff! also had some good feedback for me, and I will
revise the proposal sometime in the next couple of days, pending
any further feedback/discussion.

-Congenital Optimist

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Life is short, but tacky just goes on forever."