Doig, Gavin on 14 Jan 2002 13:23:59 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer

Title: RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer

> CFJ 234 is reassigned to Wonko.

This CFJ is now the ultimate power in the game. I suggest we use it.

uin.

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended recipients(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is  privileged, proprietary and/or confidential within the meaning of applicable  law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender of this message as soon as possible.

The views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and may not necessarily be the views held by Azurgroup Limited