Eric Gerlach on 11 Jan 2002 02:20:03 -0000

spoon-discuss: Bits of Judicial Reform

At 03:11 PM 2002-01-10 +0100, Joerg wrote:
Proposal 236 is another example, I might vote against it because I
don't like all of its parts. Unfortunately, Scoff! also has no
proposals left to split things up. This could actually lead to a
situation where judges keep their force-of-law power, which is *not*
what I want.

I'm thinking of trying to help split that one up too... but don't know where to start. Joerg, Scoff!, since the former of you seems to be torn over voting on proposal 236, and the latter is the proponent of the aforementioned proposal, give me some ideas on if/how it should be split. Sometime tomorrow I'll make a proposal with what are deemed the "good" and/or "important" bits (if needed).

I'm starting to think that better bandwidth rationing is needed too....

Cheers,

Bean