Rob Speer on 10 Jan 2002 00:16:41 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Kick in the Ass

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:45:19PM -0600, Jonathan Van Matre wrote:
> Is that to include replying to HTML-formatted mail, thereby having your
> message inadvertently transmuted into HTML mail against your will?

The rule does cover that, yes. I have seen how HTML manages to infest
mailing lists, always starting with one person.

The solution would be to use a mail client which doesn't use HTML, or
find the option that says "Reply to HTML messages in HTML" and turn it
off.
--
Rob Speer