Rob Speer on 10 Jan 2002 00:14:37 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Kick in the Ass

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:47:22PM -0600, Karin L. Kross wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Rob Speer wrote:
>
> > Multiple Kicks in the Ass may not be given in response to a single
> > Action or Forum message.
>
> Clarification: when you say "Multiple Kicks in the Ass", does
> that mean from a single player, or from all players?  That is, if
> Player X receives a kick from Player Z, it's understood that Z
> can't give X another kick or three, but can Players A, B, and C
> also join in?  Or does the Kick in the Ass, having been
> administered by one player, suffice for all?

>From all players, only one kick in the ass may be given.
Since the proposal doesn't say "per player" or anything of the sort, I
believe it's reasonably clear now.

So, to pick an entirely arbitrary :) example: Though I do believe Gavin
deserves a Kick in the Ass for each time he posts in HTML, especially in
what appears to be a 4-point font, it would not do if every other player
gave the Kick for the same message.

--
Rob Speer