Jörg Rathlev on 9 Jan 2002 16:35:09 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Titles, and a better bandwidth limit

> The sushi and Anui existence of the pink color scarf to the aim
> which has the effect which is clear it creates, for suggest a
> historical example. Do we as do a subject with the target thing
> together well actual in necessity?

Let me guess a translation: you think the Titles rule is not
necessary, it could be implemented the same way as the Sushi and the
Scarf are implemented?

I don't think so, as the Sushi and the Scarf can only be assigned to
one player at a time, while titles can be held by multiple or no
players.

> The Perhaps, five lye at legislating fanatic subject more, we at
> legislating have the badge of the Zealousness. To those method us
> one triumph more the enemy rule iss c. Or for the aim which carries
> the function which spreads out it creates a type it tries the thing?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here...

Joerg