Karin L. Kross on 8 Jan 2002 15:26:08 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The desire to become a player...

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:

> So what kind of people will the sushi and the pink scarf together attract?

*raises hand*

Scoff!'s relaying to me of some of the effects of the Cursed
Sushi was enough to almost make me hurt myself from laughing.
And I know a little bit about where the pink scarf originated,
so...

-Congenital Optimist

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Life is short, but tacky just goes on forever."