Donald Whytock on 4 Jan 2002 19:30:15 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: New Rule Proposal: Justice Never Sleeps

On 1/4/02 at 5:46 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Donald Whytock wrote:
>
>> {{ _Justice Never Sleeps_
>
>221/0.
>
>(And, if it passes, my undying emnity for forcing me to actually figure
>out how to implement all that Clock stuff. :)
>
>...dave

Well...Joel says nomic.net is a Linux system.  How about a cron job that runs at 00:00 UTC and updates a text file, which the B Nomic homepage then includes?  Of course, the cron job would have to check, perhaps, another text file that shows whether the Clock is on or off, and what nday and wday it is...