David E. Smith on 4 Jan 2002 17:41:07 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Call For Judgment

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Jonathan Van Matre wrote:

> I hope Rob issues a judgement within the first 4 days, so we can
> experience the judicial wisdom dispensed by the Cursed Sushi of Babel.
> ;-)

Y'know, as soon as I got the random player assignment for that, I thought
exactly the same thing.

(Actually, due to a bug in my "pick a random player" code, the first time,
it actually did select the Cursed Sushi as the judge for that. The fact
that Rob came up after I fixed that is merely a very amusing coincidence.)

...dave