Josh Utterback on 30 Dec 2001 04:28:24 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: you know it's coming...

Glenn Overby II wrote:

The Administrator writes:

"Bandwidth Rationing" is recognized as 178/0. It's eerily similar to
120/0, which was defeated, but I don't recall the margin offhand.

I voted for the earlier proposal to limit proposals, and I still think it's a good idea. Now more than ever. The volume of proposals, especially the nitpicks, the shotguns, and the ibuprofen-inducers, threatens the game. Certainly it's driving folks away.

I tend to agree. I find that if too many proposals are made at one time it becomes difficult to not only keep track of them, but to give any of them the attention and discussion that they deserve.

Fenrir