Rob Speer on 27 Dec 2001 08:29:20 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I'm in a Nomic state of mind.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 03:11:43AM -0500, Donald Whytock wrote:
> The Administrator must observe all activity on the business forum; therefore this would make the business forum part of the game state.  Which would mean we'd have to submit proposals in order to email the business forum...

That isn't specified in the rules.

I could list everything that is part of the game state, but then that
list would have to be kept up to date, and that wouldn't be fun. I think
this works very nicely. It even prevents things like "I change the Ballot
to..." (for now, have a little common sense and don't do that, okay?)
--
Rob Speer