David E. Smith on 27 Dec 2001 01:31:12 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Let's make it Imperial (sort of)

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Antonio wrote:

> Since the administrator is kind enough to run the game (and administer the
> website etc) just for fun, let's make it easier for him by letting him have
> the final word on any proposal (mostly so he can veto a proposal that would
> require too much work on the database or something).

Just to prove your point, I'm gonna refuse to recognize your proposal. :)

Should I choose to become a player, this could give me such an obscene
advantage it's not really even funny.

I *will* recognize it if you can come up with a version that's fair to
everyone else as well.

...dave