Wonko on 26 Dec 2001 03:30:27 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: guess what!

on 12/25/01 8:06 PM, David E. Smith at dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 158 is revised (158/1). (If you're trying to get the clock synchronized to
> when this proposal would take effect, you might want to change the "3" to
> a "4" - it'd take effect at the start of nweek 4, as it's currently nweek
> 3.)

Actually, I'd like to know what everyone else thinks about that. I thought
I'd have The Clock consider the start of the game as 0 nweeks, 0 ndays, but
it might be better to start at 1:01. Which would everyone prefer? Or would
everyone prefer that I throw out this proposal and leave time as it was
running before?