Antonio on 25 Dec 2001 13:03:46 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: anticipatory proposal

On Tue, 25 Dec 2001 05:40:48 -0500, "Donald Whytock"
<dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>This proposal is written in anticipation of my being accepted as a player. (Long as it's fresh in my mind and all.) I therefore state that it can't be considered actually proposed unless/until I'm accepted...
>
>New rule: Proxies
>A player may designate another player to be the holder of eir proxy, with or without restrictions.  The holder of a proxy may, depending on any restrictions issued along with the proxy, cast a vote in the name of the player whose proxy is held, on any matter requiring a vote, including, but not limited to, proposals and calls for judgment.  A player who has given eir proxy to be held may withdraw it at any time.

Welcome!
At the rate new players are joining this may be the largest game of nomic I
have ever played!
One thing about your proposal:
<nitpick mode on>
You don't vote on a CFJ, you issue a Judgement on it.
<nitpick mode off>
Yay!
Antonio
--