David E. Smith on 14 Dec 2001 05:32:22 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: New Proposals

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Antonio wrote:

> >I'm disallowing this, because it wasn't your proposal. Therefore you can't
> >request its amendment.
>
> Uhm, that's what proposal 106/0 fixes, right now, nothing in the rules
> prohibits a player to amend another player's proposal.

Heh. Once again, point taken. (I'm sorta working on the assumption that
most of these "fix things" proposals have already passed, since many of
them are certain to pass, barring a bunch of people changing their votes
at the last minute.)

The change will be officially recognized shortly.

Since one of the scoring proposals requires points to be awarded based on
the author of a proposal, I'm going to assume that the author is still the
original author, even though it's been amended by a third party.

> By the way, I also change my vote on proposal 105/0 to -No-, just in case
> it might matter.

Acknowledged.

...dave