Jorg Rathlev on 6 Dec 2001 20:52:41 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: still more recognition

> Which reminds me, I'm not using Joel's system, so players aren't
> obliged to use those \begin{proposal} tags.

But they're useful anyway. They're easy to understand, and you don't
have to explain where your proposal begins and where it ends.

I'll continue to use them until a new unambiguous method of delimiting
proposals is introduced. (Yes, I could make up my own method, but why
should I when there is one that works?)

Joerg