David E. Smith on 6 Dec 2001 17:51:19 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: a whole bucket of recognition

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Rathlev wrote:

> > (Btw: I know the "current proposals" page lists both versions
> > thereof. As soon as I figure out how to fix it, I will. SQL gurus
> > are welcome to heckle.)
>
> I was going to ask this anyway -- are you planning to publish the
> source code of what you've written?

In a week or two, probably. (Basically, as soon as I've got enough of it
written that it's vaguely useful, and not completely embarrassing. I'm
still doing about half of "everything that needs to be done" at the MySQL
command line instead of through any automated system.)

Whee!

...dave