Rob Speer on 5 Dec 2001 21:57:40 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: More Typo Corrections

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 05:21:33PM +0000, is9219@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Proposal: More Typo Corrections
>
> 1. In rule 19/0, change the word ?reviseable? to ?revisable?.
> 2.  A reviseable Object is not an Object, and this sentence will delete
> itself once the ruleset no longer refers to reviseable Objects.
> 3. In rule 4/0, change the word ?differientiate? to the
> word ?differentiate?.
> 4. In rule 5/0, change the word ?intrerpolated? to the
> word ?interpolated?.
> 5. In rule 5/0, change the word ?premissible? to the word ?permissible?.
> 6. This proposal will demonstrate an example of the theorem which
> hypothesizes that any post commenting on typos or grammatical errors
> will itself have at least one typo and/or grammatical errorr.

Well, you posted that to spoon-discuss, so it doesn't count as a
proposal. I was about to fix my "Reviising the typos" proposal, and I'll
include "reviseable" in that, but go ahead and include the other stuff
in your own proposal.

Also, part 2 of your proposal is not worded as part of a proposal; it
simply mentions a state of being. You could prefix "Create a rule with
the following text:" to it to make it work.

--
Rob Speer