Robin Lee Powell on 1 Dec 2001 02:12:37 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: a wacky idea

> > Ummm, I have no idea how a game like that would actually play.  It
> > seems that TIE could more-or-less just declare emself the winner.
> > What's the point?
>
> Customarily, that person doesn't actually play... it can be a bit
> difficult to be impartial under such circumstances.
>
> Heck, I wasn't planning on playing - just being the admin-type-person.
> I'll still have fun just watching, believe it or not..

Huh.  OK, that's a bit different, I guess.  But I still am with Rob that
a lot of the fun is tricking people into voting for something you can
use against them.

Anyone else going to speak up?

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno