Joel Uckelman on 29 Oct 2001 06:01:10 -0000

spoon-discuss: proposed reset?

Hi, everybody. I see there's some interest in restarting the game. I'm not
sure just yet if I have time to be Admin again right now. Grad school is
keeping me busy, so it depends a lot on how much work it will be this time
around.

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know I'm still here and have been reading
the mail from the list. Even if I'm not involved this time I'll set up an
account for the game and such, so no one needs to worry about that.

So don't count me out just yet, but perhaps don't count on me to do as much
work as before, either.

--
J.