Harrison, Andrew on 26 Jun 2001 08:16:05 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: some rfjs recognized

I was wondering how long it would take people to notice that ;-) When I went
to reply I was originally going to say that I shouldn't be judge, but I
thought it'd be more fun to pass the judgement and see what happened. I
don't think there is any way for me to recind the judgement, so you're going
to have to sort it out with RFJs and judicial orders ;-)

--
The Kid