Rob Speer on 17 Jun 2001 02:53:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Prop recognition

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 01:58:33AM -0000, David Chudzicki wrote:
> What about my earlier motion to be added as a player? Doesnt that need to be
> voted on? Someone objected, so no unanimous consent...but it can pass by a
> vote.

It really doesn't matter. Looking at the discussion for this week, it appears
that we only have 4 active players now. There might be more who just aren't
saying anything and who would still vote, but quorum happens to be set at 11
players, and I doubt we'll make that.

Joel, could you make next nweek's vote a quorum vote?

Furthermore, could you assign the RFJs in place of the apparently absent
Zagarna?
--
Rob Speer