Joel Uckelman on 15 Jun 2001 19:49:43 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Some new proposals

Quoth Rob Speer:
> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 04:33:23PM +0200, J?rg Rathlev wrote:
> > - remove all Go stones from the board and transfer all Go stones to the ban
> k,
> >
> > - cancel all alliances between Go players,
>
> Why do this? I liked how the Go game was going. Furthermore, I don't see why
> the Go game would be reset if I won - Go stones are not scores.
> --
> Rob Speer

They are objects, though. And objects might revert to their original owners
when someone wins. I'm not certain, I need to check on this. I would prefer
to keep the Go Board as it is as well.

--
J.