Harrison, Andrew on 10 May 2001 11:04:32 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: RFJ's

Oh yes, I appreciate that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sulking and saying
"that's not fair". Part of the fun of Nomic is to expoit loopholes in the
rules, but once someone does that it's also part of the fun of Nomic to try
and stop them getting away with it. The trouble is that the Rules as per the
web page do not even include to Pooker rules, so I have no idea if what
PurpleBob did is legal or not. All I'm trying to do is allow time to find
out.

--
The Kid