Rob Speer on 1 May 2001 20:02:48 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 21

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:17:26AM +0100, Harrison, Andrew wrote:

> > The ballot for nweek 21 is as follows:
> >
> > P465/0, Fix the Showdown, by PurpleBob
> No.
> I think the players should privately tell the dealer which cards they want
> to play. With posting it to the public forum it means you can decide if
> you're going to play or not by seeing what's in other players hands.

Do you believe that, as it stands now, a Showdown would be workable?

It sets no time limit on when you should show your cards. It seems to me that I
would have to wait for a message from everyone who has cards, and until then
the game would be stuck.

--
Rob Speer