Jörg Rathlev on 11 Apr 2001 17:06:17 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: voting results, nweek 19

> Again, not much to report, as we missed quorum by one vote.

BTW, where is the quorum defined? Rule 227 just explains that quorum is the minimum number of agents required to vote, but I cannot find a rule that defines the actual number.

Or is it the number of agents who voted during the last quorum vote, i.e. "quorum is then set at the number of Agents" refers not only to the quorum vote, but also sets quorum for all future votes?

Joerg