Jorg Rathlev on 7 Apr 2001 13:56:53 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: uh, ignore that.

> I hereby retract the unrecognized proposal I just sent, because Proposal
> 461/1 covers the same ground (more or less).
>
> oops.

No, it doesn't. My proposal keeps move limits as they are right now, it just improves the way the time limit is calculated. You might want to re-propose your proposal after the voting results become public, to match the possibly modfied rule.

BTW, I'm much in favor of the time limit (my second proposal even suggests extending it to accepting alliances, not only to offering them). It gives every player who checks email at least daily (which isn't even everyone) the chance to react to the moves of others. If the only limit was not to make two moves consecutively, a lot of moves could be made by only a few players while others don't even read mails at that time.

Joerg