Tom Plagge on 5 Apr 2001 04:24:07 -0000

spoon-discuss: hi

i am remo.

i just took the major step of removing tplagge@xxxxxxxxx from about a dozen
free unix-related mailing lists, which means that now, when i check this
address, i'll have only nomic-related email rather than hundreds of "my
zunkstation 4297 doesn't work!" messages.  this is good, because it means
i won't be tempted to simply delete all my email without reading it, and i
thus might actually rejoin the game.  gonna lurk for a while, though,
until i can figure out a way to twist yer stupid rules to my own devious ends.

the end.  by me.