Rob Speer on 4 Apr 2001 20:07:47 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Dealer's report, nweek 18

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 09:43:47AM +0100, Harrison, Andrew wrote:
> [...]

I use this .sig for all my e-mail. There are some kinds of e-mail it wouldn't
be appropriate to send signed 'PurpleBob'. Should I really change it each time
I post a nomic-related message?

Also, the card was placed back in the deck because of this. By dealing a card
to myself, the ownership of the card was transferred from me to me. All cards
owned by the dealer are part of the Deck. So that was just how I pointed out
that, though the card was "dealt", it remained in the deck.

--
Rob Speer / PurpleBob