Harrison, Andrew on 2 Apr 2001 08:15:23 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: RFJ

That's a bit much really. I would have thought it was perfectly clear that
it was invalid. So much so infact that I would not have said it needed an
RFJ in the first place. Actions are deemed to be taken when they arrive in
the public forum. Therefore Poulenc ruled before he was recused. Therefore
the recusal didn't apply. Anyone disagree?

--
The Kid