Harrison, Andrew on 28 Mar 2001 08:01:59 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: nweek 17 election results, etc.

Congrats Zagarna.

I think the Judgements-Pending page is up to date, apart from RFJ#42 which
hasn't been added yet and is still active. I don't think I need to pass on
any other info, but let me know if there's anything I've forgotten.

--
The Kid