Rob Speer on 24 Mar 2001 23:45:33 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Similarity Challenge #5

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 04:56:39PM -0600, Benjamin Bradley wrote:
> SHIT! I didn' mean to send that to the public list.

Well, that makes things interesting. But it doesn't kill the contest. Remember
that the prize goes to whoever makes the most specific connection. Now that the
readily apparent answer is out of the way, I'd like to see some stranger
connections. Possibly something I didn't know.

Example:
"They can all have the surname Morgan"
wouldn't be as good
"They can all have the surname Morgan and they are all the names of dogs
owned by former United States presidents" (if that latter fact were true).

("Here, Nwabudike! Here boy!")
--
Rob Speer