Benjamin Bradley on 24 Mar 2001 22:49:03 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Results of Similarity Challenge #4

This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for when I created the
game. Something difficuly, but obtainable.
An idea for a challenge which I've been thinking about for a while
involves similarities between abstract ideas.

> > > Here's Similarity Challenge #4. Find the connection between these
> > > three things:
> > >
> > > 1. Skydiving in Michigan
> > > 2. 20 francs
> > > 3. They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa
>
> > Skydiving in Michigan is made possible by the Napoleon Skydiving Center.
> > Napoleon is the person shown on the front of a historic (19th century) 20 franc coin.
> > They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa is a song originally recorded by Napoleon XIV.

- Benjamin Bradley - "..."
- http://lostpoet.tripod.com/
- whee life what a rush