Dan on 23 Mar 2001 03:59:41 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Mediocrity isn't exactly fixed

Yikes I really messed that one up.  At least I got my points for it.
Considering that the proposal it modified was nothing but a hack to become
Enlightened in the first place I'm doing fairly well off of Contests just
now :-)

OTOH, don't you people ever read proposals before voting for them?  I
should have tried to declare myself emperor or something.

Poulenc