Dan on 21 Mar 2001 17:06:59 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: "It's all gone quiet" said Rhubarb

> Quiet. I'll get the voting results out sometime today, that might prompt
> some action.

Yeah, there's nothing really to do until the voting results get back.
Most of the conversation on the list is about making proposals to submit
next voting, and we can't really make new proposals until we know what the
rules are going to be like.

It'll pick up again once the results are in.  At the very least I should
have my usual 5 or six posts of reports and corrections.

I don't recognize that cartoon -- but I never watched a lot of cartoons so
I could have missed it entirely.

Poulenc